Tuesday, February 24, 2009

About Hubby And Me

I saw this questionnaire on another site. I thought it would be fun to share my answers:

What are your middle names?
Paul Michael and Sally "no middle name because after eight kids, my Mom was too tired to think of one"

How long have you been together?
Hmmm....I was a child and he was a cradle robber! Our first date was March 12, 1986. We dated for six years and will be married 17 years in June. HOLY CRAP!

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I didn't really know him. But, we talked on the phone a few times before our first date.

Who asked whom out?
Please! He asked me, of course.

How old are each of you?
Paul is 44. I am still clinging blissfully to 39.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine....There's always something going on in that big Portuguese family of mine.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Nothing we can't handle by the grace of God.

Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

Are you from the same home town?
Yes sirree...That would be Fall River, Massachusetts....home to Emeril Lagasse and Lizzie Borden!

Who is smarter?
I think we are pretty equal, but our strengths are in very different areas. For example, he reads blueprints and is an expert in the metric system. He is also a math whiz. I am more of a writer/bullshitter/bookworm. So, I help him spell and he helps me add. It's a win-win situation.

Who is the most sensitive?
I have to say it's a tie. I can't watch a sad movie without dry heaving all over the place. He feels bad for everyone and would give away the deed to our house if I let him. We're even Steven.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Oh, Lord. If you know us at all, you know we are food whores. You name it, we've been there. It's our hobby, really.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?Lisbon, Portugal, to attend a wedding. We were tortured to high heaven.

Who has the craziest exes?
That would be HIM. Oh, yeah. And they look like beasts.

Who has the worst temper?
Hmmm...He once smash a calculator with his fist because it gave him the wrong answer....I'm going with HIM.

Who does the cooking?
Me...hubby would rather eat dirt than turn on the stove.

Who is the neat-freak?
Both of us. We are both anally retentive and EXTREMELY organized. Perhaps we were potty trained too early when we were children.

Who is more stubborn?
I'll say him. He'll say me. Trust me, it's him.

Who hogs the bed?
None of us. We have a BIG ASS bed....no need for hogging....

Who wakes up earlier?
Him. And he's a morning person (so NOT like me at all).

Where was your first date?
We went to Ponderosa Steak House...and to the movies. Giddy-up!!

Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us is very jealous, but if I have to pick, I would say him.

How long did it take to get serious?
Immediately, really. What the hell? His ex was a troll. I was a catch. Could you blame him??

Who eats more?
I think we're equal on this one.

Who does the laundry?
He is the king of the laundry. Yay!

Who's better with the computer?
Me for sure...but he holds his own.

Who drives when you are together?
Usually him....and that's fine with me except for the occasions when he emulates Mario Andretti and I'm praying to Jesus and holding on for dear life.

No comments: