Sunday, February 1, 2009

What You Don't Know About Me

1. When I was a little girl, I had lots of rag dolls (cheap) but only had one Barbie doll. My sister cut all of her hair off and convinced me that it would grow back. I'm still waiting. Until that happens, I guess I am still the sole owner of the original "Billy Idol Barbie".

2. The only things I wont eat are veal and coconut.

3. Wayne Newton kissed me. Yes, I mean the real Wayne Newton. He was creepy...and I swear he smelled like preservatives.

4. The oldest friend I have has been in my life since I was four. Once, when we were in kindergarten, she told the teacher on me and I had to stand in the corner. She is lucky I am a forgiving person.

5. I was named after some chick who sang on the Lawrence Welk Show. Thank God Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, and Flipper weren't contenders in that name game.

6. I talk to myself.

7. My favorite color is red. Red gets a bad rap because it is the sluttiest color of the rainbow.

8. Once, I did something in Vegas that I'm glad stayed in Vegas. It involved alcohol, a REALLY expensive meal, and someone else's husband. No, PERV, it's not what your thinking. But, I plead the fifth...and FYI....the hubby knows.

9. Sometimes, when I am watching someone on television that I don't agree with, I heckle them and flip them off. I KNOW THEY CAN'T SEE ME OR HEAR ME but somehow it makes me feel better. George W. has gotten it more times than I care to admit.

10. I have eleven telephones in my house. And, yes, they are all connected. I need to be readily available in case Wayne Newton calls. Just kidding....

No comments: