It's been awhile, but it happened again.
I was hit on.
I think some women would have been flattered to find themselves in this situation.
Not me. I was annoyed.
* Never was, never will be, attracted to men whose hair is a homemade shade of "Big Bird" yellow.
* More often than not, I attract men who put the "tappy" in tapioca. This guy = NO EXCEPTION.
* Middle aged men who take the bus....Hmmmm. In the words of Shania Twain, "That don't impress me much."
* Unless you want to go home to Jesus way before your time, don't hit on a woman when you know (A) that she has a
husband and (B) that her husband is sitting six feet away. That just proves that you are as dumb as a stump. Really.
* I HAVE STANDARDS, DAMMIT!!!
* AND I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A HOBBIT!!!
* AND WHAT THE HELL??? WHY ARE MY ADMIRERS ALWAYS BAT-SHIT CRAZY??
* AND WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, DO THEY NEVER LOOK LIKE GEORGE CLOONEY??
Jeez, I swear. If I wasn't already married, the stress would drive me to join a convent!
Um...Does anyone know of a convent that incorporates high heeled shoes, designer bags, and five star dining as part of their regimen? Never mind.....BAD idea.