Monday, April 27, 2009

The British Are Coming, The British Are Coming...And They're Wearing Their Tighty Whities

The difference between a young woman and an old woman:

The old woman (that would be my 78 year old Mother), wandering around the department store, runs into this lifesize poster of David Beckham:



Her reaction: "Oh my God! That is awful! What a shame! Disgusting! This world's going to hell!"

The young woman (that would be me...and yeah, I said YOUNG), wandering around the same department store (yep, following the old lady), runs into the same lifesize poster of David Beckham. Her reaction:

Well, H-E-L-L-O there!! Wow! Whoo hoo! God bless America and all of its British imports! Hail to the Queen!!!

Never assume that I am as refined as I pretend to be.

1 comment:

H.K. said...

God bless the queen and everything about David Beckham!!!