Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

The hubby's birthday was Friday, right?

And I have been eating cake for D--A--Y--S, right?

So yesterday, I brought the leftover chocolate cake and a whole carrot cake into work so I WOULD EAT NO MORE! I passed out big chunks to the people that work in my building. The recipients were licking their chops. Yet, they were a tad pissed off at the same time. You know the drill...You want to eat the indulgent yummies. Yet, you don't want your arse to get any bigger.....

So, what did I do today to tick them off even more?

I brought in a half of a cheesecake along with the corresponding blueberry and strawberry toppings:





When I went next door to unload the cheesecake, my friend Heather (the first person I usually dump my junk food on) yelled, "YOU ARE SATAN'S SISTER!"

I don't know why. But, I thought that her comment was just SO FUNNY.....especially since I remembered taking this picture of her recently at a Mexican restaurant and it does in fact appear that SHE is the one with the horns:




How ya like me now, HEATHA????

2 comments:

H.K. said...

If your Satan's sister, then I think my husband is Satan's spawn. Every Sunday, I have to bake a treat and every Monday, my husband takes the leftovers to work!

Heather said...

I don't recall signing a waiver allowing my image to be broadcast to the effin world! The only reason you were even able to snap it in the first place was that I was halfway through my third margarita...