Friday, May 22, 2009

A Day Late And A Dollar In Your Shorts

Happy Friday y'all!

Just wanted to wish you peeps a lovely Memorial Day weekend!! Eat lots of burgers! Drink lots of whatever the hell it is that you like to drink (boozers)! And bask in the sun!

Oh, and I also wanted to leave you with this thought of the day.....courtesy of my special friend, Barbara.

It was waiting for me in my e-mail inbox when I got home from work:




THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

I'm just passing this thought along .....

Have you ever wondered if one of the dollar bills in your wallet was ever in a stripper's butt crack?

If not, you're wondering now.

Have a nice day :)




Ick.

Thank you, Barbara....for making me question the possibility of catching the DRIPPIES every time I retrieve my change from a clerk at the local Wal-Mart.

Hand sanitizer, anyone?

No comments: