Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grounds For A Smackdown?

I have been making a great attempt at eating healthier because (A) I want to feel good, (B) I want to be heart healthy, and (C) I want to look like Olive Oyl......except with boobs.

So, on my healthy lifestyle quest:

I cooked and ate home all week.

I went bike riding and /or walking.

I drank boatloads of water and almost peed myself several times.

I went to Weight Watchers on Tuesday for my weekly weigh-in.

I lost 3.8 pounds.

I was happy.

Then, I got home.

And hubby told me that he weighed himself.

And he lost 3.5 pounds.

Without drinking boatloads of water.

While eating more than me.

While having red wine with dinner.

While eating sweet snacks RIGHT before bed.

While eating peanut butter OUT OF THE JAR with a spoon.

AND THEN....

TO TOP IT ALL OFF.....

HE SAID:

"I'm disappointed. I ONLY lost three and a half pounds this week."


The question remains:

DO YOU WANT TO SLAP HIM, OR SHOULD I?

7 comments:

happyfunpants said...

I hope that you know that your 3.8 pound loss is wonderful and a great example of your hard work.

His? Well...I'll be driving of flying to your town to slap him. :)

Sally said...

Come one, come all. I'll even hold him down.

Heather said...

P.C. needs his face busted!!

Deb said...

MEN!!
Fiance just has a couple of beers less for a few weeks and loses like 10 pounds! It's terrible. Meanwhile, I'm snacking on Fiber One bars instead of cupcakes!

H.K. said...

Look, I'll hold him down, (I'm heavier than you) & you can knock him down silly and force feed him some high fat weight gaining protein shake!

That Chick Over There said...

So rarely do the words "upside his head" fit so well.

Sally said...

Nothing like a good weight loss struggle to unite women in violence ;)