Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank You. "Butt," You REALLY Shouldn't Have!

Awhile back, I wrote a blog entry about good gift giving versus bad gift giving.

I was kind of frustrated with the pile of lame gifts that people had given me, some of which are still invading my space.

I thought that I had pretty much seen what would be the worst of them until last Friday, when my friends Lou and Linda gave my husband this belated birthday gift:

Rear View (no pun intended):



And for your viewing pleasure, the partial frontal:



And before you ask, yes. He is anatomically correct.

And, yes. He is touching his winky.

And, yes. I am censoring him because.....Well, because...he looks like a little perv.

Hmmm....kind of gives new meaning to the term "stimulus package." Doesn't it??

3 comments:

Jen said...

where the hell did he find something like that???? hehheheee

Sally said...

Apparently, this little pervy doll came to us all the way from Aruba! Aren't we just the luckiest?

H.K. said...

Oh my! Either your friends have a great sense of humor or they really don't like you guys at all!