Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And The Winner Is:

I know, I know.

You've all been waiting with baited breath for the AWESOMELY EXCITING RESULTS of my first ever blog give-a-way! Right?

(If not, please just humor me and pretend, kay?)

Well, wait no more! The results are in!

The winners are:

Prize 1: Weight Watchers Cookbook: Erin

Prize 2: Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board: Jenn (from Seattle)

Prize 3: Personalized Rabbit Wine Opener: Rapunzel

To the lucky winners: So that I may get your goodies to you ASAP, please e-mail me with your ship to information. And, if you are the winner of a personalized item, be sure to let me know what you want your item to say.

I'd like to give special thanks to all who participated in the give-a-way! And remember, you're all winners to me!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Rapunzel said...

whoo-hoo! Thank you so much, Sally!!!! :)

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! The first words that come to mind are "You like me! You really like me!" Then there are so many things to thank. The kid's Halloween candy. Delicious 2 bite pecan tarts. Oh, and none of this hiding and binging could have happened without chocolate chip cookies.

Thanks, Sally, for such a fun and embarrassing contest!

Sally said...

You are both very welcome!!

Actually, the hubby was the one who picked your names out of a hat (oooh, I know...very scientific).

I'll tell him he's made you ladies VERY happy!!

And Jenn, don't forget to e-mail me your info!!!

Jen said...

yippee for the winners!!!! That was a great idea Sal!!