Friday, June 26, 2009

Anybody Seen My Lost Shaker Of Salt?

Happy Friday, my friends! Today's post will be very short. Why, you ask? Simple. Last night (very last minute), my hubby surprised me with these: So today, after last nights very AWESOME concert, the following equation describes my writing and thinking abilities: Sally + Jimmy Buffet + Land Shark Beer + not enough sleep = JUNK.

In a nutshell (or should I say coconut shell?), that is totally how I feel today. So, instead of my usual ridiculous banter (God, I need a nap), I'll leave you with some pictures from last night's Parrot Fest.

Here I am with my friend, Jen: And with the hubby (nice leis, huh?): With my friends at the LANDSHARK Lager counter (where the trouble ALWAYS begins): The King of Margaritaville: Jimmy Buffet's tribute to the Beatles' Yellow Submarine : The hubby...a definite "Parrot Head" in the making: And, for your ULTIMATE viewing pleasure, some VERY amateur video....featuring ME....as a big DORK:
video

Have a great weekend everybody!! And remember...

It's five o'clock somewhere.---Alan Jackson...with Jimmy Buffet

3 comments:

starfish264 said...

Hee hee - you totally look like you're haveing an absolute blast! And to be fair I shudder to think what video of me would look like bawling my head off at a concert lol.

That's so sweet that he surprised you with tickets too! You got a good one there!

Sally said...

Starfish,

I have to agree.

99.9% of the time, he's a keeper ;)

Rapunzel said...

Great pics, looks like you were having a fabulous time!!