Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Was She Thinking?

As a normal red blooded woman (yes, I said NORMAL...stop snickering), I must admit that the admiration that I occasionally receive from some men (not the creepy ones) can indeed be quite flattering and very good for the ego.

However, I have posted in the past that the older I get (turning 40 in July....AAAAHHH), the more I seem to attract trolls, hobbits, toothless fellows, and junkyard dogs. Yay, me.

For this reason, I would NEVER drive around in this car:



Yeah. You read it right. The license plate says, JUICY.

Can't you just hear the dirty bastards making vulgar sucking noises at this woman as she waits for the traffic light to turn green?

Seriously. If experience has taught me one thing, it's that PERVS never need encouragement.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

I think most personalized license plates are lame! And I definitely agree with you on this one!

I turn 40 in September...

Rapunzel said...

Ummmm...yuck! I drive a red convertible with a red high heeled air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, quite enough sexiness without being vulgar, no?

Sheesh..some people are just asking for trouble!

*Bitch Cakes* said...

that is so effing gross. I got a great photo recently that I need to put up on flickr. It's a car bumper with a sticker that says "I like it dirty" which is fine. Whatever. Until you catch the little wheelchair icon in the license plate.

It just conjures up a myriad of disturbing combinations.

Sally said...

That is too funny!!!