Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Black Sheep

My friend Lou has really been harping on me about turning 40.

He has been taunting me, really.

Three weeks ago, Lou and his wife Linda (who is merely guilty by association) gave me a basket filled with birthday presents (one for everyday this month). These presents have included (but are not limited to) a mystery meat log, a shot glass that says Beauty Enhancer, and yesterday's ultra thoughtful gift, a Barack Obama Stimulus Package Condom. Nice.

I wanted to thank Lou for his *cough, cough* generosity. So, I sent him a thank you card...to work...in this envelope:





That's right, peeps. I may be approaching 40.

But at least I'm not the town freak (according to the U.S. Postal Service).

BAAAAA BAAAAA!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Sally Costa you are so baaaad!!! Where did you find that envelope, I could think of a few people I'd like to "thank."

Chellie has Issues said...

LOL OK but the question is, where or how did you get an envolope from the Sheep Lovers? Anything your hubs needs to tell you?

Sally said...

Chellie,
I could let him take the fall for this one. But, I wont.

I bought the envelope. I mailed the envelope. It was all me, me, me ;)

Tami said...

BRILLIANT!

Rapunzel said...

LMAO! Payback is a b**ch, eh?

*Bitch Cakes* said...

OMG HILARIOUS!!! I wish I were you. At least for a day.