Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Buff Stuff

Addendum to yesterday's blog post....

I saw this picture today and it made me feel a little better about turning 40:



Yep. This just happens to be the very buff and lovely 46 year old Demi Moore frolicking with her MUCH YOUNGER husband.

Dudes! I don't know about you, but I have NEVER looked this good in my whole life!

True, some people say that she may have had some help in the surgical enhancement department.

But, I don't judge (I'm vulgar, not judgemental. Remember?).

Because, she is still one skinny bitch.

And that means that she may have paid Dr. 90210 to lift her boobies and smooth her face. But ultimately, she is the one who has the willpower to step away from the cheeseburgers.

You go, Demi.

Speaking of going, I'm a going to do Pilates right now for the first time EVER.

Pray for me.

Cuz I know it ain't gonna be pretty....

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

She's absolutely phenomenal! And yes, she's highly disciplined when it comes to eating well and fitness.

Rapunzel said...

She does indeed have a helluva hot body! My only concern with her, and many other celebs, is that she probably maintains that skinny figure with the help of ciggies. I know that's how my Mom kept her weight down, and ultimately what killed her..but I digress. Not be a downer..smile...I just shudder every time I see one of these beautiful women lighting up knowing the toll that it eventually takes on them.