Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4TH of July!!!

I'd like to take a brief moment to wish all of you a very Happy Independence Day!

And of course, I wouldn't be ME if I didn't offer y'all some very useful words of holiday advice.

This weekend really kick starts our summer season. And with the fantastic summer weather, comes loads of cookouts and barbecues.

So, I will leave you with a very important thought to ponder.

If you want to look like me:

Step away from the cheeseburgers, potato salad, and the ice cream!

Oh, alright...I'll admit it....

It's really just my face superimposed on a hot chick's body.

But it could be me, if I took my own damn advice!!

Hmmm....Maybe I'll start on Monday.....

Have a great weekend everyone!

God bless you all! And, God Bless America!

1 comment:

Rapunzel said...

LMAO! I love it! Hey, but you are already so much hotter than that chick! ;)

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, I overindulged in vodka/selter drinks but otherwise did ok. *groan*