Friday, July 17, 2009

Lipstosterone

This morning, when I went into the bathroom, this was hanging on the mirror:



The hubby, who left for work before I did, posted it there to greet me as I made my way to do #1. TMI, I know. Sorry. Can't help myself.

Anyway, when I saw it, the following thoughts came to mind:

*Awwwwww...Isn't that cute?

*The visual of Hubs walking around in his work clothes wearing lipstick is, like we say in Rhode Island, wicked funny!

* That shade of lipstick is lovely! I'll have to find out which one he used (I have a gazillion)!

And finally, a disconcerting thought:

* There's a sort of creepiness factor to this whole thing. Hmmmm....I hope the Hubs isn't getting TOO in touch with his feminine side.

If my underwear starts going missing, I'll let you know.

8 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

If he's a good guy, why worry about a little cross-dressing?

spunkysuzi said...

I think it's adorable :)

Hanlie said...

Right, it pays to have your eyes wide open!

Rapunzel said...

Aw, that is the cutest thing ever! I sure hope his buddies don't read your blog, though, because he would never live this one down!

H.K. said...

I love it! A man who isn't afraid to put on lipstick to show some love!

happyfunpants said...

Just so you know, I kept this post as unread so that I could see what kind of things I want in my relationship.

Seriously.

You're lucky. I know you know it, but I want you to know that I know that you should know it. And stuff.

Sally said...

Ms. Pants,
I know that you know that I know it ;)

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Yeah, um, wow. So while this is adorable, the man actually APPLIED LIPSTICK?! Is this something he does often? I wonder if this note is trying to tell you more than his feelings for you... I'm just sayin.