Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Friends Wanted

The countdown to the big 4-OH is on. I have five days left.

Oh, man. I seriously sound like a loon, don't I? Kind of like, I HAVE FIVE DAYS LEFT! AAAHHH!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Like something really bad is going to happen to me on July 29Th, besides the fact that on that day, I will consume birthday cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Anywho, today's birthday gift from my friend Lou's Birthday Basket of Horror was this:



It's a picture of the hubby, rolling his eyes as he devours MY FAVORITE cannolis. I actually took this picture awhile back and emailed it to Lou to make him jealous of the fact that we were eating at his favorite cafe. Months later, that evil bugger had the picture framed and gifted it to me this morning with a note saying:

A picture for your desk...and a constant reminder that Paul can eat anything he wants AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT!!!!


I seriously need to make new friends (and weed out the rat bastards).

Do I have any takers?

Please?

Anybody?

14 comments:

happyfunpants said...

Oooh! Oooh!! Pick me!

Rebecca said...

that is pretty damn funny especially for a fellow WW...

Sally said...

Anne,
You're in! Thanks for not leaving me out here alone to hang;)

Watching and Weighting said...

is it wrong that I think I am a little bit in love with Lou?! HE IS TOO FUNNY!!!!(and also a cruel bugger indeed)


:)

H.K. said...

I'll be your friend, but can I be Lou's friend too?

Sally said...

Lizzie,
I told him what you said. He said he loves you, too. Seriously.

Sally said...

H.K.,
I'm sure he would love that! Not only is he an evil little bugger, but he's also a BIG HAM who could talk a dog off a meat wagon.

From the looks of things, he may be starting his very own fan club really soon ;)

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

I'm game, but I suspect you'd be calling me a "rat bastard" and looking to dump me even quicker than that...

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Your current friends are pretty funny... with a mean streak. I kinda like that in my friends. But I'm your NY friend :)

(I cried for 2 weeks when I turned 30. I can't even imagine 40. It's 2 years away and I'm freaking out already. You are in my thoughts.)

Sally said...

Jack Sh*t,
I think I can handle you ;) Plus, you're funny as sh*t.

Sheryl,
Thank you so much! Thus far, you are the ONLY person to acknowledge and relate to my plight. You are even awesome-r than I previously thought!

Take a lesson you unsympathetics!!!!

Starbuck said...

I would say I'd be your friend, but since I silently stalk you on your blog, that would give away my ability to be your stalker...

Watching and Weighting said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Lou is my new best pal! WAHOOP!

Make Lou guest on your blog!!!!

Sally said...

Starbuck,
I am so excited! I have a stalker!
Hmmm...What does that say about me?


Lizzie,
I will not give Lou a forum! He is evil enough without an audience ;)

dddiva said...

Me, me, I'll be your friend. Especially if you send me some cannoli.