Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No One Needs You More Than I

You know that song, "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago?

Well, I was walking by a vintage clothing store in downtown Newport, RI, when I suddenly found mine (inspiration, that is):



I know what you're thinking. What a delightfully whore-ish gown!

And you would be correct! But, no worries.

I'm p-r-e-t-t-y damn sure there's no way in hell I could ever even squeeze just one of my ass cheeks into this dress.

And that's a good thing. Because, let me tell you something. If I ever was that skinny, I would show off to the world! I would forgo all clothing! I would walk around barlicky bare ass just for shits and giggles!

And I mean EVERYDAY and EVERYWHERE!

Well.... at least until I got arrested.

Be grateful for cannoli, people.

Seriously.

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

Deliciously whorish indeed! I say if you get that skinny, go for it honey! The dress, not the naked part..although, that would be ok, too, as long as there's pictures. ;)

*Bitch Cakes* said...

I've always said that. If I had been thin/without body issues my whole life, I can only imagine the extremely tiny clothing I would have worn. It may be for the best that I'm fat and neurotic.