Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paying The Piper



This morning I went back to Weight Watchers after a self imposed three week hiatus / 40Th birthday celebration. I know what you're thinking. My birthday was only ONE day. And you, my very perceptive friends, would be absolutely correct.

But that certainly did not stop me from celebrating my birthday for twenty-one days. And by celebrating, you know what I mean, right? Yep. I pretty much ate anything that wasn't securely fastened to a table and then washed it down with Sangria...red, not white...although I did find a place that makes red, white, peach, and champagne Sangria! Yippee!

Oooh. So sorry for the digression. I was having birthday flashbacks.

Okay, so now it's confession time. This morning at my Weight Watchers meeting, I hopped on the scale and after overindulging like a beast for three weeks, I gained 3.4 pounds. You know what that means.

You can cancel my subscription to the Flavored Butter of The Month Club because the Remorse Diet begins immediately.

5 comments:

happyfunpants said...

Wow. I would've gained a lot more than the 3.4 pounds if I celebrated for 21 days straight.

I think you did pretty darn well.

Jenn said...

OMG, you ONLY gained 3.4 lbs? I've gained 4 lbs over a single weekend! (True story.) You're doing awesome!!!

Watching and Weighting said...

is that it?! I can gain that in a day by just LOOKING at food!!!! You're doing FABULOUSLY!!! xxx

Hanlie said...

Good luck! That's not a huge loss for eating with abandon for 3 weeks!

crazy canadian said...

What do you think drinking mudslides by the pool with your new awesome Canadian friends will do to the scale? Waiting for our internet blog debut!