Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Vegas Extravaganza...Take 3

On day 3 of our Vegas vacation (Jeez...Is it me or do I sound a little like Clark Griswold?), we woke up p-r-e-t-t-y late. We were seriously lacking in the sleep department and it was finally catching up to us. Hey, we are in our forties after all, right? Please refrain from agreement.

Anyway, I dragged my butt into the bathroom to shower and get ready for a little sightseeing with my peeps, when suddenly I saw it...conspicuously tucked underneath the right bathroom sink:


Dudes! Seriously! I know that Vegas is the "Skinny Bitch" capital of the world. But, what the hell?! There I am totally spending boatloads of money at this hotel on chocolate, and frozen beverages, and pizza at midnight, and crab leg buffets, and red velvet cupcakes! And how does Steve Wynn repay me? With a damn reminder that what happens in Vegas, stays on my ass and thighs. Thanks, Mr. Wynn! I appreciate that!

Anyway, after shoving that piece of shit scale in the closet and finally getting ready, we set out to take in the sights. And man, did we EVER.

So without further ado, I proudly present for you, Sally's RAUNCHY VEGAS PICTORIAL. Enjoy, my friends.....

Raunchiest Vegas T-Shirt:


Funniest T-Shirt (on a "portly" dude that was playing Roulette with the Hubby):


Best Ensemble For Churchgoers:


Best Boudoir Attire....Also Doubles As A Midnight Snack (Remember those candy necklaces you wore as a child?):
Anybody know how many Weight Watchers Points There Are In This Getup?

Best Vegas Billboard (on Route 15): Vasectomy.com---It's Easier Than You Think!


And Finally, The Best Ways To Prance Around Town Incognito:



Yes, The Boobs Are Wearing Boobs....


And that's all for today folks! Hope you enjoyed it!!

Stay Tuned For Tomorrow's Episode: Two Grown Men Hurl F-Bombs And Poop Their Pants On Top Of The Stratosphere Tower!!

1 comment:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Yeah, I had the online vasectomy at Vasectomy.com. It was really incredibly easy. That was just before my third child was conceived...