Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wee Wee's Welcome

So. Yesterday at Weight Watchers, I'm was just about ready to get on the scale and be flogged for my cannoli indiscretions, when this gentleman who attends my meeting came over to me and made a comment about how he reads my blog even though it's a women only blog. Huh?

And me, being completely clueless to the fact that ANYONE actually reads my blog (let alone a DUDE!), looked at him and said, "Are you talking about me? My blog?" And he said, "Yes. I've been reading your blog and laughing my butt off even though it's a women's only blog."

OK. For the record, let me just say that I am happier than a pig in shit that anyone actually reads my blog.

And, my blog? It is definitely not just for women.

Sure, I've written about girlish things like my annual visit to the gynecologist, the time Wayne Newton tried to feel me up (still having nightmares), and wanting to bust my husband's face (on occasion). But that does not mean that this is a GIRLIE blog.

And to prove my point, I am making this post as MANLY as possible! This one's for you, guys!

OK...hmmm....where to start...

Oooh, I know! How about some eye candy, fellas?

Here you go! For your macho viewing pleasure, check out these shiny, red toolboxes, dudes! Suh-weet!


Ooh. And here's another one especially for the guys! Get ready boys. Throw an ice pack in your shorts and be prepared. Because I have never shown this to ANY OTHER man....except for my husband, of course.

To my male blog readers, I present: MY PIPES (control yourselves please)


And finally, because I seriously want to make all men feel right at home here on my blog site, I present:

The toilet...seat up, of course.



I hope that the three dudes that actually follow my blog feel better about its contents and truly realize that it is NOT JUST A BLOG FOR WOMEN. If they're still not convinced, I would be more than happy to reference a blog post about prostates, testicles, and penile implants. Seriously.

And you know I have the balls to do it.*

*Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

8 comments:

paulmcosta said...

Sal,
I have never left a comment on your blog. But today, after I stopped laughing, I had to let you know that this post was one of the best to date. You really are the "BEST"!

LOVE YOU,
Paul

spunkysuzi said...

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the manly side of you besides all body hair!!! I really liked your valves
Lou

Hanlie said...

You crack me up!

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

May I borrow those balls? I can never finda a pair of my own when I need 'em.

Rapunzel said...

Just when I think I can't laugh any harder, you do it again...shaking head...

Watching and Weighting said...

haha lou likes your valves!!!!

great post sal - you remind me of lorelai gilmore! x

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Isn't that awesome? I love it when I'm stopped on the street and people tell me they read my blog. It blows my mind every time!

(Love the male references btw- but I hear they like T&A too. Now I know why you showed your boobs in the pool...)