Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dewey, Cheatum & Howe


Happy Tuesday Friends!

I am coming to you LIVE from work today where I am completely swamped in paperwork and crap.

Of course, that hasn't stopped me from checking my personal emails, commenting on Facebook, and writing this blog. Right? I mean...Puh-leeze. I work with my husband. What's he going to do, fire me? Please God...Please God...Please God....Please God....

Anywho, because I really, really have to get some work done, I don't have time for a long post. But, I did want to share an interesting and most informative picture with y'all. I saw it on the way to work today.

Sally's Money Saving Deal of The Day:



Dudes! Why pay full price to rid yourself of that douche you call a husband or that whore you call a wife, when you can kick their asses to the curb for only one LOW price of seven hundred and fifty dollars?

Hehehehehe...

Lawyers are evil...

Um...Except for mine...

Steve, if you're reading this, I love you, man!*

*(Gotta kiss up. He keeps me out of trouble when I call people Douches and Whores.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!! Loved it!