Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Princess Sally: The Movie

My friend Rapunzel has issued me a challenge. And anyone who knows me, knows that I never back down from a challenge.

OK, Rapunzel! Here goes!

The challenge is to answer this question:

"If they were to make a movie about your life, who would play the part of you, your true love, your best friend, your mother/parents and your worst enemy?"

OK. The part of me would be played by:
Sandra Bullock
I chose her because she's pretty in an understated way. She's also smart, has great comedic timing (Think Miss Congeniality) and can kick ass like nobody's business.

The part of my true love would be played by:
George Clooney
Seriously. I love George. And the only thing I have to say about him is Help.Me.Jesus.

The part of my best friend would be played by:
Jennifer Aniston
She's the kind of girl who you could go to the spa with by day. And do tequila shots with by night. Not that I sit around at night doing tequila shots or anything. But, if I wanted to, Jen wouldn't be too refined to hold my hair back for me while I puked. Jen, call me! We'll be BFF's!

The part of my Mother would be played by:
Sally Fields

I like her! I really like her! Plus, I don't know why, but I don't think she's the type of Mom who would constantly point out the status of my butt size.

And finally, MY ENEMY would be played by:
Angelina Jolie
Hello? My BFF is Jennifer Aniston! You just had to know that I would pick that big tramp, Angelina!

Don't worry, Jen. You eat cannolis do Pilates with me.

I'll fight the dark forces of home wrecking whores with you.

I know. I am such a good and loyal friend.

3 comments:

Debs said...

Lol. I pick Renee Zellweger as me because I can relate to her cataloguing of bad habits in Bridget Jones' Diary; Keanu Reeves for my lover (hottie); Goldie Hawn as my mother (I think she'd be fun); Meg Ryan as my BFF (my favorite actress always); and Lindsey Lohan as my enemy (I plain just don't like her.)

Hanlie said...

I think I might just do this one over the weekend! Loved it! Loved your answers!

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

This would really take some thinking for me because what I have done that would bring on a movie about my life?

I mean "Ordinary People" has been done --- even though that wasn't an "ordinary" storyline...

So "The Mundane Woman" maybe?