Thursday, October 29, 2009

But Wait! There's More!

Yesterday was my friends' anniversary.

You remember Lou and Linda, right? (Click here if you need a LOU Refresher Course)

To GET SOME REVENGE commemorate their special day, I wanted to buy them something really FABULOUS.

You know...something personal and thoughtful...

Oh, HELL!

No I didn't!

I wanted to get them a CRAPPY gift to make up for all of the ca-ca gifts that they've bought me!

So, I thought about it and thought about it and thought about it.

And I asked myself, "Self? What is the lamest gift that I can buy those two PAINS IN MY ASS lovely people?"

And I came up with....wait for it.... Tada!

The Snuggie:


Only one freakin problem....

I was aiming for a little satisfaction...a little revenge of sorts. Instead?

They loved the freakin Snuggies!

They loved them so much, they were deliriously giddy!

But, wait! There's MORE!

No, there isn't. I'm just kidding. That's what all of the infomercials say...Hehehehe...

Anyway, here's a little Snuggie-licious anniversary video of Lou and Linda.

Clearly they must not have many friends OR receive many presents.

Because, SERIOUSLY! They were WAY too excited with their Snuggies ( I should have bought them a bucket of Oxy Clean, too! That would have totally pushed them OVER the edge!).

See for yourselves:
video

Oh, well. Let's just hope that they don't sit near any open flames while wearing these bad boys.

Hmmm...Did I forget to mention the Snuggie Flammability Factor?

2 comments:

LAF said...

I actually want one of those too! LOL!

Watching and Weighting said...

omw thats TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! dammit that the plan backfired tho!! THAT SUCKS!!!!!!! hilarious people! i still heart Lou x