Friday, October 16, 2009

I Am Jessie's Girl...Take 2

Happy Friday Friends! I apologize for not blogging much this week. Unfortunately, the Hubby and I have been CRAZY busy between work and renovating the new building that we bought two weeks ago (to move our business to). I promise, next week I'll be back with a vengeance (Be afraid...be VERY afraid).

Anyway, I absolutely need to share something with you.

I am so excited today that I could just fart rainbows! Seriously.

You see...Today, I am going to be reunited with my 80's crush. I'm going here:



To see him:



And YES. That is me in the background acting just a tad bit overexcited. But I'll have you know that THAT was three years ago and I am SO MUCH MORE MATURE now that I am totally confident that I will be able to refrain from such behavior tonight and TOTALLY keep it together and not get arrested for stalking or anything. Well, plus my husband and two friends are coming with me and they've made me promise not to get into trouble and shit...like I'm some crazy lady or something. WHATEVER.

Anywho, something Hubby and the friends don't know? DUDES, I've got some surprises planned for tonight! I can't disclose them here. But come back and see me on Monday for a full recap....UM...ASSUMING I DON'T END UP IN THE POKEY or something...Officer, I swear! When I dragged Mr Springfield into my car and handcuffed him to the shifter I TOTALLY thought he was my husband! They look so much alike!" Hehehehe.....

(To read more about my Rick Springfield obsession, CLICK HERE)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think I'm still sweeping up glitter from the last time we went. And that was a year and a half and one apartment ago!! Have fun!

Jen said...

Sal....am jealous!!! Have a great time...touch his ass for me!!!! Squeeze a little left and a little right!!!!!

Debs said...

Have a ball Mrs. Springfield!!!

Hanlie said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Can't wait to hear all about it!