Friday, October 9, 2009

A Lesson In Statistics

Hello peeps!

In lieu of my usual, ultra educational blog posts (C'mon! Who else teaches you about Hose Monsters?), I'd like to share with you an email that I received from my good friend, Barbara.

Here you have it:

WOMEN'S ASS SIZE STUDY

There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses. The results were pretty interesting:

*30% of women think their ass is too fat

*10% of women think their ass is too skinny

The remaining 60% say they don't care. They love him, he's a good man, and they wouldn't trade him for the world.


Hahahaha.

Here's wishing you all (and your asses) a very Happy Columbus Day weekend, my friends!

3 comments:

H.K. said...

That was hilarious!!! And for the record, I love my Ass!

Sally said...

H.K.

I love mine, tool!!!!

Anonymous said...

We just had Thanksgiving weekend here, and thanks to two seven hour days on my feet cooking, cleaning and gardening, I'm DOWN TWO POUNDS. Now if you want to consider that a challenge...

Barb,
PS- I have a GREAT ass now!