Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake (I'll Eat Broccoli)

So, yesterday, I told you about my plan to lose more weight this week than El Hubbo does. Right?

Yeah, well since announcing it, I think he's formed a coalition with the dark and evil forces of butt fat...or at least those friggin fortune-cookie-writer-people.

You see. Yesterday, we worked later than usual. So, we decided to stop at a local Thai/Chinese restaurant for dinner on the way home from work.

I had my usual chicken and broccoli. He had FRIED SESAME CHICKEN (I know, I know. You want to beat the crap out of him, too. Don't ya?).

Anyway, when the bill came, I pushed it across the table to him and grabbed my fortune cookie (which I never eat). Upon cracking said cookie open, this is what I found :



Can you believe this shit?

So, I slammed the fortune cookie on the table and said, "The person who wrote that fortune can kiss the fattest part of my ass."

Hubby, who had zero idea why I was so perturbed, picked up the stupid fortune, read it and chuckled, "Hahaha...That's funny."

Yeah.

So freakin funny.

Of course you KNOW I couldn't stop thinking about cake for the rest of the evening. Right?

Damn those fortune-cookie-writer-bastards...

1 comment:

'Drea said...

That fortune is funny; in fact, it made me chuckle out loud.

The universe just toys with us, doesn't it?