Friday, October 23, 2009

Skanks, And Douchebags, And Ho's...Oh My!

So, lately I've been reading Dr. Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention.

I can not summarize this book's content in a few sentences. But, I can tell you that if you want to live a positive, abundant, and grateful life, you definitely want to read it. It is that good.

I am, however, struggling with one of the book's concepts.

In it, Dr. Dyer expresses that you should not judge people because judging others creates negative energy. To be more specific, he says, "When you judge others, you judge yourself."

I'm having a hard time with this concept today.

You see, this morning, on the way to work, I was listening to the news and they were talking about John Edwards.

NO, not the one that talks to dead people, the one that's a douchebag.

Apparently, that rat bastard---John Edwards, has rented a bazillion dollar home for the two bit skank that was/is his mistress.

Yeah. And do you know what else?

Not only is John Edwards putting her up in a 3,600-square-foot seaside home just down the beach from the Edwards' Wilmington, N.C. home (Honey! Meet our new neighbors!). But, he's also paying $6,550.00 a month to do it.

Dudes! Some people don't make that kind of money in a year!

You know what I think?

I think John Edwards is a big, fat scumbag.

Seriously.

I mean. Yeah. Life is not always easy.

But, when you marry a woman, build a life and raise children together, share the loss of a child, have the loyalty of your wife as she follows your lying, cheating ass all over the campaign trail....And then? As your wife IS BATTLING TERMINAL CANCER, you have an affair with a filty skank who hangs outside of your hotel like a two dollar crack who-a waiting for her John (Ooooh! I love a good pun!)?

Dude! You are a major a**hole.

Oh, and because I am an equal opportunity judger, let me just say that the skankola mistress, who knew that John Edwards was married and knew that his wife was terminally ill because HELLO? THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD KNEW THAT SHE HAD CANCER?! Well, she is just the epitome of a money grubbing, home wrecking, hosebag.

I'm sorry Dr. Dyer.

Apparently, I still need to work on this judging thing.

6 comments:

Debs said...

His poor wife! I hope she pulls through and divorces his ass and takes EVERYTHING she can get!

CINDER said...

Well Said

Anonymous said...

Marc Munroe Dion

The guy's just misunderstood...people are so quick to judge...I say, before you judge me, walk a mile in my skank

Hanlie said...

I love Wayne Dyer!

I think it's all a process, so I'm not ashamed to admit that I judge JE too! Scumbag!

Amanda said...

Yeah, I'd have to say I think John Edwards pretty much sucks -- and I'd love it if his wife would just divorce his sorry ass and take him for everything he's worth, so he could just watch everything he probably believes he worked so hard for be distributed in the way she'd most enjoy when her time comes.

And none of it earmarked for him and the skank. Oh teh horrors.

Nora your new BFF said...

You are absolutely right...

John Edwards is a JACKHOLE!!!!

That is my favorite new word, courtesy of Bravo's Andy Cohen...elegant isn't it?