Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Wish!

Today, my husband beat me in our weekly "In Your Face" weight loss challenge.

I stayed the same weight.

He lost three pounds.

Booooo!

Lucky for him, he didn't get all cocky about it. He was all, "You stayed the same. That's good! It's better than gaining weight, right?"

PPPPTTTTTT!!!!! That's me, giving him a spit soaked raspberry.

WHAT? I never said I was mature!

Anyway, he may be a bigger "loser" than me, but I can tell you who he's not...

Here's the rundown:

Friday afternoon at work, I was finishing up some paperwork at my desk when I heard Hubby suddenly BLARE the music from the other end of the building (he has XM radio at work and thinks he's cool...but, whatever).

I noticed that the song he was blaring was Rick Springfield's Don't Talk To Strangers so I thought, Oh isn't that cute? He knows I love Rick Springfield so he's blaring that song for me! What a guy!

What a guy, alright! Just as I was thinking this through, he yelled from THE OTHER END OF THE BUILDING, "Hey, Sal! Look!"

So, I peered around the office doorway and saw him...at the other end of the room....standing SHIRTLESS on top of a table singing into a fake microphone and playing the AIR GUITAR!

I am not even freaking kidding:

Then he asked, "WHO AM I?"

I knew what he was getting at.

And you know, too. Right?

He was making fun of him:


Punk.

So, I said, "I don't know who YOU THINK YOU ARE. But I do know one thing. You're gonna be the DANCING FOOL on my blog next week!"

And then, CLICK! I took his picture (a sneaky blogger ALWAYS has the camera ready).

Nobody makes fun of my Rick Springfield.....

Nobody
....

5 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

So.... you guys work in a dungeon?

*Bitch Cakes* said...

oh how I've missed you! I haven't been here in weeks (due to time restrictions) but I think of you often and I love this!!!! I had a HUGE crush on Mr Springfield myself as a prepubescent girl. *sigh*

And kudos to you carrying around your camera. I'm so proud!

H.K. said...

You're hubby is hilarious! I think our hubbies would get along really well!

Sally said...

Jack---Hahahaha! Most days, that's what it feels like!

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

I like your husband!