Friday, November 20, 2009

Do I Smell Bacon?

Last night, after work, I went to Macy's because they were having the BIGGEST, HUGEST, MOST EARTH SHATTERING SALE of the century!

Which, by the way, is a big steaming pile of bullshit propaganda because they have those sales like once a month. But, whatever.

So anyway, I'm at Macy's wandering around the kitchen gadgets, when I noticed these displays of beautiful, hand painted dishes from Spain. Seriously, they were stunning! The coffee mugs were big and chunky and just perfect for ginormous vats of Godiva Hot Chocolate....HOLLA (Who's a chocolate whore? I am! I am!)!!

Anywho, just as I'm glancing over all of the beautiful and colorful ceramic pieces, my eyes caught these CANDY DISHES on the top shelf of the display.

And? Well...

I took a picture of them because I thought they were so freakin funny, which proves that even though I am a college educated, refined woman (Let me believe it, OK?), I actually have the sense of humor of a teen aged boy.

So, without further ado, this is why I was busting a gut...at Macy's...all by myself...like a dumb ass:



This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed at home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy cried,
"wee wee wee," all the way home....
right after he took a dry humping in the poop shoot.


Call me Beavis. I don't mind.

5 comments:

Amy H. said...

Well, I, for one, think you found a real treat at Macy's today. Bravo!

cmoursler said...

Do you think the one pig said to theother pig "you shore gotta pretty mouth"...before he climbed on and helped himself...this is just the sort of thing that used to get me in trouble as a teenager. I would have had to say something. lol.

Bippy Mama said...

All I want for Christmas are some humping pigs, some humping pigs, some humping pigs...

Bippy Mama said...

All I want for Christmas is some humping pigs, some humping pigs, some humping pigs...

Anonymous said...

Call me immature......but I found the picture of the two pigs getting it on,really funny too! Maybe I have the same "laugh at silly things gene" as you Sally.
Brian(sally's nephew)