Friday, November 6, 2009

Mother Theresa...Eleanor Roosevelt...And...Um....ME?

Yesterday, someone read my blog on Facebook and left a comment calling me "an angry troll."

I thought that was funny.

Later on, while I was talking to my friend Heather about nothing really (because that's what friends do...they have long drawn out conversations about nothing), she called me "Satan's sister." That's her term of endearment for me. Hahaha....

Anyway, again, I thought that was funny.

Then last night, I got a phone call from a very dear friend whom I love to pieces. And she told me...Um...

OK, WAIT A SECOND. ARE YOU SITTING DOWN? NO? WE'LL YOU'D BETTER.

OK. She told me that I, Sally Costa, the woman who was earlier labelled "an angry troll" and "Satan's sister"....the woman who was told by her friend---a priest, that ELO's Evil Woman should be her theme song....the woman who overuses the terms "bite me" and "douchebag" WAY TOO FREAKIN MUCH...Yeah, that woman...ME?!

I AM HER FREAKIN ROLE MODEL.

And to top it all off? Not only is this friend of mine the sweetest, kindest person I know....

BUT, DUDES! SHE USED TO BE A NUN.

Oh.My.God.In.Heaven.

I am single handedly causing the good and kind people of humanity to cross over to the dark side.

OK, Peeps! I'm not sure WHO...

But, y'all better call somebody....

Seriously.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Um...that is very sweet and all, BUT, I would just like everyone to know that you called me a WHORE before I called you Satan's Sister.

PS..you are my role model too :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are the best and I still love you just as you are...even though I was NEVER A NUN, as some people say...but you know that I really was...at least I think I was. Sally, you daily teach me a lot... and I love it! I think I may corrupt my husband...wouldn't that be something?

Anonymous said...

Oh you love it, admit it.

Barb

'Drea said...

I don't know why but "angry troll" sounds so funny...

cmoursler said...

I wanted to be a nun, but can't because I'm a baptist..so I married a hot guy and had sex and kids instead. I just read your herpes post, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks.

Hanlie said...

They can call you what they want, but I think you're fabulous! You make me laugh all the time.