Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Last Day Of 2009!!!

Hello My Friends!

I'm sure you are well aware that I have been MIA for a week!

WHAT? You didn't even notice? WHAT THE HELL?

Hehehe...Just kidding...I think.

Anyway, I have been on vacation. No, I didn't go anywhere. Just stayed at home sleeping late, watching TV, eating with reckless abandon (that means chocolate for breakfast, people), and reading for the fun of it (Can you say SMUT?).

I've missed you all and I want you to know that tomorrow, I will be back...blogging with a vengeance.

Of course, the hubby and I are ringing in the new year with our pal CRAZY LOU, and his lovely wife, Linda...as well as our friends, Pam and Bob. So, here's hoping that I'll actually be around tomorrow to blog and not be spending the weekend in the pokey due to LOU'S antics. Please pray for me.

And with that, my friends, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I appreciate y'all more than you'll ever know and I wish you all the best in 2010! Peace out, my friends!

*(If you haven't already done so, today is your last chance to enter the Mais Fica Blog Giveaway! Winners will be announced tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Happy New Year and give Lou a big kiss from me!!!

cmoursler said...

I figured you were very busy with your crockpot.
Pictures please....the rest of us plebes are stuck with the thirty dollar walmart variety.