Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oops! He Did It AGAIN.

I'm not supposed to tell you this. But, I am laughing my freakin ass off right now and I can't hold it in. It's just too damn good.

My husband left work to go to the dentist for his six month cleaning/chopper checkup. As he was leaving the dentist's office, which is about a half hour from work, he called to ask me if I wanted him to buy us lunch at a fabulous local sandwich shop. I told him what I wanted and we hung up the phone.

Immediately upon disconnecting our call, Hubby's cell phone rang.

Now, let me just tell you that Hubby has an IPHONE that he loves. The wall paper on his IPHONE is a picture of me that he took when we were on vacation in Las Vegas. Often times, this picture poses a problem. You see, every time Hubby's phone rings and the phone number of the person calling him is PRIVATE, my picture shows up on the screen because I AM HIS IPHONE WALLPAPER. He doesn't understand this! And that means that he sometimes answers his phone INAPPROPRIATELY because he thinks I am calling him, when in fact I AM NOT.

So, this morning, right after I hung up with Hubs, his phone rang. Thinking it was me because he saw my face on the screen but didn't notice the words "Private Caller" at the bottom of the phone, he wisely answered the phone like this:

Hubs: HELL-OOOO SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!

And the person at the other end of the phone replied, "Uh. Um. Uh. Mr. Costa? This is the dentist's office. We accidentally overcharged your credit card. Can you come back so we can rectify the situation?"

And Hubs answered, "Uh. Um. Uh. Um. OK."

Then?

He called me. And this conversation ensued:

Me: Hello?

Hubs: OH MY GOD! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID!

Me: Oh, Lord. What now? (Because with him, the possibilities are endless.)

Hubs: THE GIRL FROM THE DENTIST'S OFFICE CALLED ME AND I HAD JUST GOTTEN OFF THE PHONE WITH YOU AND I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU AND OH MY GOD! I CALLED HER SEXUAL CHOCOLATE! AND NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK THERE AND LOOK HER IN THE EYE AND I AM SO FREAKIN EMBARRASSED!

ME: Paul?

Hubs: WHAT?

Me: Please tell me she's white.

Hubs: Oh my God! I didn't even think about that! But, yeah. She is.

Me: *sigh of relief*

Hubs: Alright. I gotta go back in there. I can't believe this shit!

Me: Be brave little buckaroo. Bahahahaha...

CLICK.

About an hour later, Hubby came waltzing into work, still shaking his head in disbelief. He immediately sat down and changed the wallpaper on his phone to this:


FYI: For those of you who are unfamiliar with Randy Watson and Sexual Chocolate, they are a band in Eddie Murphy's movie, Coming to America. Click here to watch the hilarious clip!

And NO! We don't walk around calling each other that!

Well...maybe once in awhile....

But just because we think that movie is so damn funny!

We're not freaks, I swear!

Well, maybe he is. Hahahaha...

3 comments:

H.K. said...

You're hubby was definitely the talk of the office! LOL!

cmoursler said...

Your husband is one big vat of fun.
walking into corners, making his own shower, now calling random secretaries sexual chocolate.
awesomeness.

Watching and Weighting said...

oh dear me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

thats hilaRIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!