Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Tiger Is A Pig

I got a funny e-mail from my friend, Barbara.

It's a reproduction of Tiger Woods' 2009 Christmas Card.

I thought it was kind of funny and thought you would appreciate it, too:



I don't know about you. But I am in TOTAL shock over this whole Tiger Woods/Whorey Vegas Cocktail Waitress-es-es-es-es (multiple skanks involved) Thing. Man! Can you believe that another overpaid athlete got caught cheating on his wife? The shock!

YO, TIGER?

A word of advice for ya....

Your club and your balls belong in your golf bag. If you value your bazillion$$, you might want to keep em' there.

Seriously.

4 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Ah, Tiger... guess he needed the practice, playing a few extra ho's.

cmoursler said...

oh, he just has a hard time keeping his putter in his bag.
ba dum dum......rim shot.

Anonymous said...

Marc Munroe Dion

Dumbass

Hanlie said...

I used to be a big Tiger Woods fan, but this is just too much... I'm completely disgusted with him.