Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trailer Trash Love

Whoever said that romance is dead, is a big fat liar. And I've got proof.

Last night after work, Hubby and I had dinner at our favorite Chinese/Thai restaurant. Before submerging myself in my bucket of soup (yeah...it was big), I went to the ladies room to (A) pee and (B) wash my hands.

When I walked into my bathroom stall, as I was squatting and doing my business...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! CLICK HERE! BEEP! BEEP!
**WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG POST TO BRING YOU A VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION ALL LADIES! IF YOU WANT TO AVOID A CRITTER INFESTATION OF YOUR COOCHIE, ALWAYS HOVER AND SQUAT WHILE USING ALL PUBLIC TOILETS!

**NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING**

Like I was saying, I was squatting and doing my thang. And then, I noticed it on the stall door:





Listen up, people! This chick? Yeah, well she loves Dana H (lucky dog) MORE THAN NETHING IN THIS WORLD!

Um...and that's like...ALOT...I think...I'm not really sure....But, I'm not making fun...mostly because she knows people who are snitches and are in prison and shit. And I'm ascared of...you know...anyone who qualifies to take part in a Jerry Springer smackdown.

But, anyway. My point? And I do have one, people.

My point is that romance is alive and well! Forget the flowers and chocolate, you unoriginal bastards. You wanna convince someone that you love them more than nething in this world (WTF?)?

Then remember that there is NOTHING more romantic than professing your love on a wall in a place where random strangers piss and shit.

I don't know about you, my friends. But the whole thing just melts my freakin heart.

2 comments:

happyfunpants said...

I think that that actually reads that she loves him more than NEthing.

As in ANY thing.

It's what "the kids" do these days.

Not that it makes it N E better...

Sally said...

Ms. Pants,

Thank you for clearing that up! If there is N E thing I can do to repay you, please let me know :)