Friday, January 22, 2010

I Heart Skype. Seriously.

The following Skype conversation took place yesterday between me and my friend--Heather, while we were at work (she works in the building next door to mine). We have these kinds of random conversations all of the time. They get us through those stressful workdays when we want to punch people and shit. You know what I'm talkin' about....

[11:56:27 AM] Sally: Hey!

[11:56:50 AM] Sally: HEY!!!!!

[11:57:08 AM] Sally: HEATHAAAAAAA????????!!!!!!

[12:08:09 PM] Heather: Yes?

[12:08:35 PM] Sally: Where you been, Whore? Hahaha. I make myself laugh.

[12:11:08 PM] Heather: Working....You make me laugh, too. What have you done, now?

[12:11:36 PM] Sally: Nothing. But I have two things to tell you.

[12:12:28 PM] Sally: One is, I made beef stew. Paul Costa (the Hubby) and I had some for lunch and I have one bowl left. If you want it, come for lunch and I can heat it up for you. YUMMY!

[12:17:58 PM] Heather: Mmmm. Yes. Please and thank you!

[12:12:36 PM] Sally: The other is? I almost punched Paul Costa in the head when he said, "I think this stew would be much better if it was made with filet mignon." Duh! Mr. Fancy Pants! I used stew meat! That's why it's called beef stew! PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH.

[12:19:35 PM] Heather: Typical man.

[12:19:46 PM] Sally: STAB, STAB, STAB. I only have plastic knives here. He's lucky.

[12:20:22 PM] Heather: You DO have fists.

[12:20:46 PM] Sally: True dat!

[12:21:06 PM] Sally: And sneakers...KICK, KICK, KICK.

[12:23:24 PM] Heather: I bet a letter opener would do the trick. STAB, STAB, STAB.

[12:24:12 PM] Sally: Damn. I don't have one. But, I do have TWO VERY HIGH POWERED LASERS! BURN, BURN, BURN!

[12:25:05 PM] Sally: We need medication. We are way too violent.

[12:27:47 PM] Heather: Want a Xanax?

[12:28:48 PM] Sally: No. I'm high on life. Can't you tell?


***Blog Addendum: For those of you who do not already know this, the Hubby and I work together. So, as you might expect, my workdays are filled with NOTHING but positive energy, rainbows, and unicorns! *cough, cough, choke, choke* Yeah, right.

6 comments:

Kyle Gershman said...

See...now this is why I started reading your blog yesterday. This is a sense of humor I can really sink my teeth into!

BTW...delete all evidence of the Skype conversation. It wouldn't look too good if hubby ends up burned, stabbed, choked or any of the above.

Love it!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

If I worked with my wife Anita, I suspect I'd have to build up a high tolerance for hitting, kicking and poisin muffins.

Hee-larious post, as usual.

Sally said...

Kyle!
Welcome! I'm so glad you're here! Please note that I am a very bad influence. Consider yourself warned. Oh, and thanks for the advice about deleting the evidence. Unfortunately, I've alerted the entire internet of my thoughts. So, I guess the whole world is now Hubby's witness. Oh, well ;)

Sally said...

Jack,
Send me your address. I'd like to send your wife a great recipe for "muffins" that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home ;)

Heather said...

Haha...the best Skype conversations are the ones we can't post. And? I haven't figured out a way to delete them.

cmoursler said...

He wants you to use filet mignon in beef stew.
wow.
Can I just say, I want your husband to make me beef stew.
lol.