Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Incredible Shrinking Ass


So.

Here I am.

Posting my blog right after my first weekly weigh in at Weight Watchers. And I've got to tell you...

Yesterday?

A friend from high school emailed me to wish me good luck and I responded, "You know...I really worked this program. I tracked everything, I exercised, I drank water, I prepared healthy meals and made healthy choices when I DID go out to dinner. If I get on that scale and don't get a positive result? Dude! I'm going to force feed my WW leader a box of Twinkies."

I know, I know...like it would be HER fault, right?

I'm such a dumbass.

So anyway...

This morning, I drove my slightly smaller ass to WW---and I knew it was smaller because I no longer have to pull my undies out of my butt crack---Yay! No more wedgies! HOLLA!!!

FOCUS, SALLY! FOCUS!

Anywho, like I was saying---I drove to WW, parked my car in the East Bum section of the parking lot (that means VERY FAR AWAY from the door, people...I've got to get that exercise in when I can), and walked in.

My favorite receptionist called me over and I did the WW strip down.

You know what I'm talking about, right? I put down the purse, took off the coat, took off the scarf, took off the gloves, took off the shoes, etc...and I finally hopped on the scale *insert blood curdling scream and dramatic music here*.

The receptionist looked at me and said, "Good for you! You've lost 4.4 pounds!"

And my immediate response (out loud) was, "Holy crap. This shit really works."

That's when she looked at me as if I was insane---Like DUH! No shit, it really works!

I have no idea why I was surprised. I just was.

Because I am a dumbass.

Albeit a slightly smaller dumbass...

Blog Addendum:
Hubby lost five pounds this week just by eating what I'm eating. Little Bastard.
And my friend, Lou? Yeah...Well, he's on the bandwagon with us. He also lost five pounds this week. Little Bastard #2.

11 comments:

Debs said...

Excellent! Congrats on your incredibe shrinking ass!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Great loss!

And dumbass is one word, dumbass.

'Drea said...

I'm jealous.

Congrats on minus 4.4.

cmoursler said...

GREAT JOB!!!
Awesome loss.
I will be blogging tomorrow about your candle...or should I say my candle.
It smells heavenly, I even showed my friend and let the neighborhood children smell it.
Thank you.

Rockin' Robin said...

what a funny post... good for you. Go girl!

Watching and Weighting said...

why oh why is it soooooo much easier for men!?

WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS (the men's losses must be water..)

Karla said...

woop woop operation ass shrink is under way :)~

Sally said...

Jack,
Thank you for confirming my dumbassedness.

XOXO,
Sally :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Keep it up...4.4 pounds = 1.99580643 kilograms...Thats sounds like a lot more!!!!
Brian

starfish264 said...

Men - they're such sods aren't they!! Good work though, lady :o)

Hanlie said...

Well done! Yay for no more wedgies!