Friday, January 8, 2010

What A Boob!

This morning's email exchange between me and my friend, Lou:

LOU:
Hi Sally,
Here is the card I got from Macy's that I talked to you about. Just for your info.... weighed myself this morning and lost 5 pounda from Monday morning.
Lou


SALLY:
See what eating at home does for you? No temptation = smaller ass! I think we're on to something! Congratulations! Keep up the good work! BTW, what's 5 pounda? Is that the Italian word for pounds? Hehehe.


LOU:
If you keepa picking ona my spelling, I willa pounda your ASSA!!!!!


Oooooh, Lou. I'm shaking in my Uggs...NOT.

Anywho, here is the card from Macy's that Lou is referring to in his first email:


He told me ALL ABOUT how he has a Macy's credit card and his wife, LINDA, has a Macy's credit card. And apparently, LINDA used her card to buy some new bras but HE WAS THE ONE who got this EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER from Macy's in HIS NAME and isn't that just sooo freakin funny?

Um. Lou?

I'm not buying this horse shit.

I've got my own theory, dude. And it's a much better one.

You see...I think that because my blog is so effin popular (only in my head, people), some BIGWIG at the corporate headquarters of Macy's Central who reads it regularly because it is so inspirational and informational (stop with the laughing), saw this picture on it awhile back:...and immediately thought, DUDE! WE NEED TO GET YOU SOME SUPPORT FOR THOSE MOOBS (man boobs)! Here's a discount for some hooter holders! Get shopping, PRONTO...before you take an eye out with one of those things as you're running up the stairs!

Yeah...That's definitely how I'm thinking it all went down.

Who's with me?

8 comments:

cmoursler said...

moobalicious.

What a Splurge said...

Too funny.

Great post for a cold Friday morning.

Kathy said...

Eww, Tell Lou to cover them boys up. Hope he wasn't sitting at the kitchen table. Have a great day Sally.

Rockin' Robin said...

You are so funny!

Watching and Weighting said...

totally with you - that's CLEARLY what happened!! x

Stephanie said...

Ha, how does he feel about this photo of him being posted? Actually, based on your description of him, he's probably finding it hilarious.
BODA weight loss

Anonymous said...

I see one more semi-naked pic of this guy and I'm going to find him and force him into clothes at gun point

Marc Munroe Dion

Sally said...

FYI...Lou LOVES the attention. Even after he threatened me with a lawsuit, I still believe that ;)