Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater!

Hmmm...Where Is My Scale?


Happy Friday, my friends!

Today's post will be short and sweet because Sally is feeling a bit under the weather. I've taken to speaking about myself in the third person. Apparently, I'm sicker than I thought.

Anyway, I am feeling flu-ish. It came on SUDDENLY last night while I was watching an online webinar (for work) featuring live sinus surgery. At first, I thought the queasiness in my belly was a result of my witnessing so much gore (fugging-nasty- bloody-snot-fest). But, when I woke up this morning, I realized that I still felt like blowing gears (barfing) and my appetite was G-O-N-E. That's right, people. That means I was barely able to force down two saltines for breakfast.

Today, I've been blessed with a NASTY headache behind my eyeballs and a gnawing lower backache that makes me want to tear out my kidneys with my Rachael Ray Furi knife.

And to top it all off, I have the chills one minute and am sweating like a beast the next.

Whew! Good times!

But because I am an eternal optimist (WHAT? You don't believe me?), I've decided to look on the bright side.

I AM TOTALLY GUARANTEED A WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK.

YES SIRREE!

I'll take that shrinking ass anyway I can get it.

6 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

I don't want a loss THAT bad.

Feel better.

Debs said...

Take it any way you can get it!!!
Feel better.

'Drea said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and the cartoon made me chuckle...

cmoursler said...

love that cartoon.
too funny.
feel better.

spunkysuzi said...

The cartoon made me smile :) Hope you feel better soon!!

H.K. said...

Hope you feel better! And I'm like you whenever someone gets the flu, I want to be near them so I can lose some weight!