Monday, March 22, 2010

Do You Know Jack Sh*t?

Happy Monday, Peeps!

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my friend, Jack Sh*t. He's a fantastic guy/blogger who's lost a CRAP LOAD (that's a technical term) of weight! And he uses his weight loss knowledge and experiences to motivate lots of people, like ME, who struggle daily with the constant pursuit of a smaller ass.

He wrote a blog today about funny weight loss stories and he INCLUDED ME in his post! OH.MY.GOD! I am so honored! And? I feel like...well...I feel like...um...I guess I feel like this:



I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the skinny bitches, who I aspire to force feed Twinkies to---until they puke. I hate you all. But, I am motivated to be one of you....someday (trollops).

I'd also like to thank my treadmill, George Clooney, who I used to refer to as that piece of shit in the basement...until I saw what he could do for my butt cheeks. I love you, man.

And finally, a big, fat THANK YOU to my fellow blogger---my brother from another mother---Jack Sh*t. Dude! You rock SO HARD that I love you even more than my treadmill AND my scale!

Now, click here RIGHT NOW to get on over to Jack Sh*t, Gettin Fit'!

Trust me. You'll love him as much as I do!

And? You'll laugh your ass off...Seriously!

6 comments:

Kimberley said...

I do know and love Jack Sh*t!

You are so cool and famous now!!!

Congratulations!

Angele said...

You are one funny lady. lol I actually loled .. at least twice.

Lilly said...

Dear Sally, you are a personal hero. I almost fell off my chair tonight reading your blog. I too have a passionate distaste for trollops of the skinny type, and I always tell my wife I am gonna launch Twinkies at their bony asses from my future Twinkie launcher. Reading you daily always make me (and my wife) laugh our butts off. I wish I could say somehow we must, (MUST!)be related, but I am only German and Slavic. Which, by the way, has it's only fruity flavor of dysfunction. Thanks so much for telling it like it is!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Jack is so great. I just love him.

Wait... how do I make this be from "anonomyous"?

Rob Dyess said...

Oh no... I am doing much more than LOL.... I am LMFAO--- That post my dear is HIGH comedy!! I mean, is there any point in any of this if we can't laugh about it. Thanks!

cmoursler said...

lol @ jack. and you.
mmmmm twinkies.