Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Pretender

I'll take a weight loss anyway I can get it.

This week's gimmick?

I got my big Portuguese hair cut.

Seriously, people.

I have been blessed with some big ass hair.

Awhile back, my friend-Heather, and I, used to have BIG HAIR CONTESTS at work. We would flip our heads upside down and fluff our hair up, then flip our heads back.

I always won...hands down...because I looked like this:


I am not kidding.

Anywho, I know you're all dying to witness my new hairdo (It's what you live for, right?), so here it is, peeps...

This is my before picture, where I was rocking the "Portuguese Carol Brady" look:That's me on the left...with my big brother, Paul, and my sister, Natty---She's ten years older than me. That makes her FIFTY! HOLY CRAP!

And here I am now, after cutting five inches of my hair off, having it straightened, and letting my bangs grow out:



As you can see, I'm looking more and more like my real Mother everyday:


Oh, alright. She's not my real Mother. But, I like to pretend that she is when the OTHER ONE acts up.

Hey, whatever gets you through...right?

17 comments:

Weighting Around said...

Great hair makeover! You're looking hot...

Kyle Gershman said...

me likey!

Anonymous said...

Did you have the after picture done by Glamour Shots!!!! You look HOT!!!!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

You are funny. :) Your hair looks great. I can relate to the frustration but I have other issues relating to thin hair. Maybe we should mix and match to get the perfect consistency? :)

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Foster Brooks is your brother? Wow!

Sally said...

Hot? Me? Good Lord. Y'all better duck before those lightening bolts start striking!

;)

Sally said...

Cupcake,

Mix and match hair? Sounds like a plan. And while we're at it, you want some of my boobs, too? These suckers are heavy ;)

Sally said...

Jack,

Foster Brooks is my brother. Sally Fields is my mother.
Clint Eastwood is my father.
And while I'm at it, I'm a size six, and George Clooney is my husband.

A perfect world...according to Sally :)

cmoursler said...

I love the hair and the shirt and the look on your face...it beats the..."holy crap who decided to take a picture" look in the first photo. lol
Good hair.

Kimberley said...

I am loving the hair!

Debs said...

Looks great Sally!

'Drea said...

You look like a completely different person.

Sal said...

Lookin good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tia Sally:

Your hair looks great! It's young, crisp, and refreshing. You look more like my cousin now, rather than my aunt.It shaved ten years off.LOL... Enjoyed dinner the other night with you and Paul. Have a great day.

Brian

Michelle said...

I love it! You look fabulous!!!!

Jen said...

Omg!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!!!

Karla said...

wow!!! Beautiful!! Have that hubby take you out!! You look great!!