Monday, April 5, 2010

About That "Oprah Thing"

What was that? I can't hear you!

Good Morning, Peeps!

I guess I should've used that line yesterday...you know...since it was Easter and the marshmallow PEEPS were coming at me from every freakin direction. Yuck.

Anywho, I'm working from home today. WHY, you ask? Well, I hate to namedrop but, I need to be here when OPRAH calls (read Friday's post).

Dudes, I'm getting kind of nervous.

And I'm having second thoughts.

I mean, it's one thing to commiserate about my weight/weight loss/dieting/ butt size with you. But, it's a whole other ball of wax discussing my bin-ess on a national radio show with Oprah Winfrey and Geneen Roth. Good Lord.

I guess it could be worse. It's not live television. Oprah will be able to hear me, but she won't be able to SEE ME, which is fan-freakin-tastic because I DO NOT want to be known as THAT GIRL who crapped her pants on Oprah. I'll crap my pants in private, thank.you.very.much.

Oh yeah...and one more thing...

I thought Oprah's Soul Series was going to be LIVE today. Not so, people. It's going to be taped today but will air another day. I'll let you know when that happens so you can hear me hyperventilating in Oprah's ear.

Peace out, dudes!

4 comments:

Kyle Gershman said...

Good luck! I imagine you'll be a natural at this.

Katy said...

GOOD LUCK!! I once got a call from Harpo Studios and about crapped my pants just seeing that show up on my caller ID. It all seems well and good until it's go-time and you're like uhhhhh, it's freekin OPRAH! I'm dissapointed and relieved I was never on the show. You'll do great and you'll have a great story.

Kimberley said...

You will be fine! Good luck...even though you don't need it!

Jo said...

You'll do great! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the whole experience.

They didn't have Women Food and God at the local borders so I had to order it. Should be here Thursday. Can't wait.