Friday, April 16, 2010

Go Hubby! It's Your Birthday! We're Gonna Party, Like It's Your Birthday!---50 Cent

Happy Friday Peeps!

I am soooo excited because tomorrow is Hubby's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL COSTA!!!!! And I've got some great surprises planned!

We've already started celebrating (yummy Thai food last night) and will continue to do so throughout the weekend! Whoo hoo!

You KNOW what else this means, right? It means that Hubby will spend his entire weekend doing this:


And this:



And that's okay by me...as long as there's none of THIS (YOU LISTENING, LOU?):


Anyway, I've got to get back to work!

But before I go, I just wanted to let you know that next week, I'll be hosting another SUPER DUPER AWESOME BLOG GIVE-A-WAY!

OH MY GOD! THE EXCITEMENT!

Calm down. I don't want you to bust a vein or anything.

Anywho, be sure to check back on Monday for the unvailing of the prizes and the rules of entry!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

And muchos smooches! XOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

Debs said...

Happy Birthday Paul Costa!!!!
You can eat all the cake you want without your wife giving you the evil eye! He he.

Anonymous said...

I hope the birthday is wonderful and that he knows his best gift has got to be you. You are honestly my favorite blog to read. I laugh EVERY friggin (that's one of your fav words I think) time! B/c of you I bought that book, Women Food and God. I never buy books...libraryaholic. So far, I think it's worth reading too! Good luck with rejoining WW. It's NOT about how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up.
Thanks for your writing. I definitely need some amusement in my life, especially the kind you deliver (off-color and no-holding-back...if you saw the life I lead...timid by comparison)! You are quite talented. I hate to suggest this, but stop wasting it on us...start finding a way to really make money doing this! (Even though I think that's almost impossible these days.)
Anyway, thanks for being you and tell your husband he ought to get you something for his birthday!
-Erin

cmoursler said...

Hey sally, tell your hubby happy birthday. Hope he enjoys it.
Have fun you two.

Kimberley said...

Hope it was happy!!!

It is my dad's birthday too. Your husband must be a saint!

Sally said...

Erin---Thank you so much for the kind words. Yours is one of the nicest comments I've ever received! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog and I am humbled by the fact that you take the time to read it regularly. You friggin rock, my friend!

XOXO,
Sally

Sally said...

Kimberley,

My husband? A saint? Good Lord, woman! What have you been drinking? LOL.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Sally