Friday, May 14, 2010

Comfortable With My Dingus

Sometimes, because I am a bit of an instigator (Shocking! Right?!), my friend Heather calls me Satan's Sister. And you know what? I'm not offended at all. Actually, I think it's kind of funny and it gives me something to live up to.

I know, I know. My mother should be so proud.

Anywho, my friend Heather introduced me to her friend, Dave, who is now kind a sort a my friend, too...but not really.

We're friends on Facebook. But, we've never really met.

When Dave and I correspond on Facebook, he usually refers to me as a troll. I, in turn, refer to him as a demon. It's all very heartwarming, really.

So, Demon Dave? He's the King of Photoshop. And the other day, he posted a good one on my Facebook wall that really warmed the cockles of my heart.

You see...always the instigator, I made a comment saying that his new profile picture on Facebook looked A LOT like this picture of Charles Manson:



And he, being the Demon that he really is, took this Facebook profile picture of me:


And morphed it with Charles Manson's face, creating this:


Dudes! I don't know about you, but aside from the unibrow? I think I make one hot ass serial killer!

I would date me. Seriously.

3 comments:

anne h said...

Cereal killer!
Works on Low Carb.....

cmoursler said...

I have to say...charlie with your lips would have been a hottie...missed opportunity that.

Pudge said...

Hey... lighten up on the Unibrow! :)

Bill