Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Man With Issues AND A Recipe!

Hello Peeps! Welcome to Weight Loss Recipe Wednesday!

I've got a yummy recipe for you, complete with pictures. But first, I hope you'll indulge me while I take a WHACK at my neighbor. I just need to get something off my hooters...

Dear Assface Who Drives This Car:



We work on the same street. And yesterday? You cut me off. And you were really rude about it like Step back, B*tch! THE MAN has arrived!

I want you to know that I am not jealous of your car in the least. I also want you to know that everyone who sees your car with that STUPID license plate on it, knows that you are probably utilizing that shit to compensate for your insecurities which probably stem from having a wiener the size of an itty, bitty gherkin.

U R DUST?

Seriously?

I don't think so.

I'm thinking more along the lines of U R A DOUCHE.

You're Friendly Neighbor,
Sally

Ahhhh...Thank you for indulging me. I feel MUCH better now!

*******************************************************

OK. So last night, I made Baked Pasta & Smoked Sausage for dinner...and it was yummy! Here's the recipe:

1 pkg. turkey kielbasa--cut into 1/4" slices
(I used Hillshire Farm)
1 can Campbell's 99% fat free cream of celery soup
2 1/2 cups skim milk
8 oz. uncooked penne (or pasta of your choice)
1 cup shredded 2% (lite) mozzarella cheese
1 cup French's Cheddar French Fried Onions
1 cup frozen peas
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375. While you are boiling the pasta, saute the kielbasa in a large OVENPROOF pan in a little olive oil spray (until browned):



To the browned kielbasa, add the soup, milk, 1/2 of the mozzarella, 1/2 of the french fried onions, peas, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep stirring until thickened:



Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the saucy kielbasa mixture. Mix well:



Cover pan tightly and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.

Uncover pan and top casserole with remaining cheese and french fried onions. Bake about 3 more minutes, until golden:



Let stand 5 minutes before serving:



Yummy, creamy, low fat comfort food! What's better than that, people?

FYI---This recipe makes six BIG servings and if you're a Weight Watcher, each serving equals 9 points. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

Kyle Gershman said...

You might also get a kick out of the google search results for URDUST which seems to come up frequently related to a World of Warcraft gaming account. Oh...see if that is the guy whose myspace page pops up...he is standing in front of a black shiny car too...wouldn't that be a hoot?

Oh...killer looking recipe too!

cmoursler said...

holy crow....that guy is probably a dink. dual income no kids...
what a jack@ss.
I love people with cars like that..you see, my van has little to lose by whacking into that pretty fender. He's lucky it wasn't me.

Anonymous said...

Funny I had to be in Boston and I had similar reaction while my Querido was driving. Uhhh! It is so hard to be in the passenger side. No offense but no thanks to the pasta I am made in Portugal and I cook and eat Portuguese Food. I pledge to buy made in Portugal or made by Portuguese Americans and help the Portuguese Community.