Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh, Just Bite Me.

You know what I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE?

I love it when I am working the daily grind like an a-hole, and my friends are on vacation, and they send me shit like this:

Hello Sally! While you're back home being a chump, I'm looking at this view! Whatever, Whorey Von Whoreman... (AKA my friend Heather)



And this:

Hello Sally! While you're getting up at the asscrack of dawn to get ready for work, I am lounging here! Suck it, Douchenaya (AKA my friend Heather...AGAIN).




And this:

Look at me enjoying NOT ONE but TWO lovely beverages in Aruba while you are back home eating Hamburger Helper and drinking Kool Aid! Stick it, Strawberry Shortcake (AKA my friend Linda).



And finally...

Here's looking at you! YUMMM! This EXPENSIVE wine, that I am enjoying in Aruba while you are BACK HOME drinking Riunite on ice, is fanfreakintastic! Up yours, Trophy Head (AKA my friend Lou).



I know, I know. I'm am quite the ray of sunshine today, aren't I?

5 comments:

cmoursler said...

lmao...riunite! I haven't heard of that in a looooooong time.
no wonder you're pissed

Kimberley said...

I think you might need new friends.

'Drea said...

That picture of Lou is hilarious.

Kyle Gershman said...

C'mon...you know they are actually upset that they aren't worth being abducted for sex trade in Aruba...they went there hoping for just a little abduction I bet...at least to be offered.

Whorey Von Whoreman said...

Listen Her Royal Whoreness...I TOLD you that I would be just fine when you are laying on 7 Mile Beach WITHOUT ME. Don't hate me because I have a better tan than you :P

Sincerely,
Whorey Von Whoreman