Friday, June 4, 2010

Buy Me Something Good!

This Sunday, June 6TH, is my anniversary.

Hubby and I will be married 18 years.

OMG!

Eighteen years?!

Holy friggin crap! If I'd a killed him right in the beginning, I'd be out of prison by now (Just kidding, Life Insurance People...)!

Anywho, in lieu of one of my usual posts, I've decided to take this opportunity to tell my HUBBY that even though he often does this:


And smuggles this crap into my personal space...


And often makes me want to do this...


And makes fun of me because I am an 80's girl who still loves Rick Springfield...


And won't take this lame ass "SURVIVOR REDNECK SHOWER" out of our basement because he thinks it's the COOLEST invention EVER (No, it's not, Dude!)...


And is responsible for letting this FREAK of nature into our home and into our lives (Hmmm...I wonder what happened to the fruit that was SUPPOSED to go into my pitcher of SANGRIA, Lou?)...


I still think he's DA BOMB. Seriously.

Happy Anniversary, Buddy!

You have great taste in women! *wink, wink*

12 comments:

Kyle Gershman said...

Happy happy anniversary! Life with you could not be boring...nope.

bbubblyb said...

My first time here and what fun I had visiting your blog on your Anniversary, tooooo funny!!!!

Sunday is my son and father's Birthday so we have something in common *smile*. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary.

Auntie M said...

The two of you look like you have a blast. Happy Anniversary!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Thanks for making me snort (esp the "I'd be out of prison" line).

You're a funny lady.

Debs said...

So cute. You brought a tear to my eye. Not.
Seriously, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary to you two!!

Shoot, I'm glad you married him because the Lou stories? Make me snort my Diet Coke.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Brian

Ms. PJ Geek said...

Rick! my first concert ..ever!

Wow ..congrads on 18 years..but he's a chocolate lover .you gotta good one. Not good for a tiny butt, but a good one.

Judi H. McLaughlin said...

Paul Costa, you are one lucky bastard!

Anonymous said...

Paul & Sally,
Happy Anniversary!

On our anniversary we take our wedding photo album and we look at all the people that celebrated with us. We miss been with some of our friends. So we love remember our special day in the company with the ones we do care. We love it!

Have a special day!

Hanlie said...

Happy anniversary, dudes!

Watching and Weighting said...

Happy anniversary!!!! x