Thursday, June 3, 2010

How You Like Me Now, Be-otch?

Dudes.

I am a nice person.

Really, I am.

Well...maybe I should reiterate that.

I am a nice person UNTIL I or SOMEONE I LOVE is provoked.

Then?

I can be a b*tch on wheels. Seriously.

Yesterday, was one of those days, my friends.

It all started innocently enough. It was six o'clock pm. Hubby and I had just finished a project at work and I was FINALLY able to convince him to take one night off from his nutty schedule to spend with me (Remember how I told you about his ridiculous work load?).

So, we were on our way home and we decided to stop at a local Italian haunt to feed our faces and our souls with some pasta and wine.

Now, while we were there enjoying our pre-dinner salads, Hubby's phone started beeping, signaling the receipt of an email message. It was from our friend, Lou, who was under the impression THAT HUBBY WAS BUSTING HIS BALLS AT WORK when he received said email.

Yeah.

Lou---that little bastard---had gone out to dinner with some friends, ordered one of my Hubby's favorite meals, and took a picture of it BEFORE gobbling it all up and sent it to my husband as if to say NEENER, NEENER, NEENER! IN YOUR FACE! I'm eating a yummy meal, while you're working like a jackass!

Hubby's Favorite Stuffed Pork Chop (Photo Courtesy of That Bastard, Lou)


Ooooooh! I was ticked off!

But, guess what?

The laws of karma were on my side! Because TEN SECONDS after getting Lou's email, our food came!

AND?

Hubby ordered spaghetti and meatballs with sausage!

AND?

I got the bright idea to rearrange Hubby's food a little and email a photo back to Lou!!!!

AND?

Well, here you have it...

I responded to Lou's email with this email:
And in the SUBJECT line?

I wrote: SUCK IT.

Like I said before.

I'm a really nice person.

Honest, I am.

Hehehehe....

11 comments:

T. Michelle said...

i love it! that little dik head lou deserved that one...you go girl! lol!

judyqofk said...

Another LOL moment. Thanks again!

Debby said...

OK I'm here all by myself and I think I peed a little. You are SO ME! OMG I'm just sitting here all alone and laughing. Yep, you've given me a lift. Thank you.

Kathy said...

The picture that you sent to Lou was great. Thank you for the laugh on this never ending afternoon at work.

Debby said...

OK I'm here all by myself and I think I peed a little. You are SO ME! OMG I'm just sitting here all alone and laughing. Yep, you've given me a lift. Thank you.

Kimberley said...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaa!

Kyle Gershman said...

Please....please...please...give me fair warning if you ever feel that I've wronged you.

I just gotta have the opportunity to make it right!

I can't be on the receiving end of a Sallymare.

Sarah said...

Love it!!

Becca said...

OMG, that's fucking funny.
I didn't see that coming at the end of the email - fantastic retort!!

cmoursler said...

The things you can do with food are endless.
too funny.
suck it lou.

Watching and Weighting said...

YOU are my actual hero.....and new role model in life! xxx