Thursday, June 17, 2010

What the DUCK?

Ho, hum. Sigh.

Today's the day...

The one day a year that Blue Cross & Blue Shield pays my gynecologist to fondle my funbags and coochie. Gross.

I go every freaking year because I believe in preventative medicine. But I really hate it. It's just so damn...GROSS. Did I say that already?

Anyway, last night before falling asleep, I asked Hubby to wake me up this morning a half hour earlier than usual. I wanted to take some extra time to prepare for my doctor's appointment A.K.A. It's called GROOMING, people. Ladies? You know what I'm talkin' about.

So, this morning, as I was already kinda sorta starting to awaken, I heard this (CLICK HERE) coming from Hubby's iPhone, which was on the sink in the bathroom.

And?

This was waiting for me as well:






This was Hubby's way of helping me get my day off to a good start.

Cute. I know.

But, now I can't get THAT DAMN song out of my head (and you KNOW I'll be singing that shit during my exam)!

And neither can you.

Sorry about that (not really).

Hehehehe.

4 comments:

MB said...

AAAwwww...how sweet is your hubby to do that for you?

Thanks, now I'll be singing "Rubber Ducky, you're the one" all day and night long or at least until some other irritating song gets lodged in my head.

Losing Weight After 45 is a Bitch said...

Love your bathroom. I have an old-fashioned claw foot tub as well, and it's the best for a good long soak.

Ten Pounds said...

Hope the rubber duck bore you safely through the whole hideous process!

Sarah said...

LOL!

~Sarah
http://nwanonymom.blogspot.com/