Friday, June 11, 2010

Why Do People Suck?


It has come to my attention that some people (Oh, alright...ONE IDIOT) think that I overuse certain words. Apparently, this little ole habit of mine annoys them something fierce (Thank you for the ANONYMOUS email, Dumbass). Not that I really give a rat's hairy bumhole.

Anywho (Hehehe...Now I'm just being annoying because THAT'S one of the words!), a very lame DOUCHEBAG (That's one, too! You see where this is going, right?) thought it would be in my best interest to point out my vocabular over usage.

Awww, THANKS, DOUCHENUGGET (Yep...That's another one!)! I love it when my one of my PEEPS (Ditto for PEEPS!) has got my back!

And for the record? These are the other contenders:

*Seriously: Seriously?
*Dude: Seriously, Dude?
*Friggin: Friggin seriously, Dude?

Listen, Ass For Brains (Ooooh! That's a new one!), I write here for fun. I write about my life and my experiences...MY WAY! I am extremely grateful to all of those people who stop by to read what I have to say (I LOVE YOU GUYS! FRIGGIN SERIOUSLY! Hehehe...).

However, if you are NOT one of those people who enjoys my personality, THAT'S OK. This is America. You have choices. And I am so cool with choices.

But, do me a friggin favor. Don't be a DOUCHE about it. Keep your lame-ass, illiterate emails to yourself.

Don't get me wrong, my friends. I love emails from the nice people! And I answer every one.

But I am not cool with miserable people who try to suck the life out of me.

So there.

ADDENDUM: For the record, I've noticed that with my friends, I use the word WHORE an awful lot, too. I don't know why, really, because I don't mean it in a derogatory way. My friend Heather and I seem to think that it's because WHORE has suddenly become the new SON OF A B*TCH....As in, "DAMN IT! I JUST SCUFFED MY NEW SHOES! WHORE!"

Yeah.

Expect to see it here more often.

You've been warned.

Have a great weekend, PEEPS!

8 comments:

MB said...

Dude, I seriously hope you have a friggin fabulous weekend hanging with your peeps and don't give another thought to the illiterate e-mails from those douchenuggets.

Peace out!

Ozcanbyrnes said...

LOL. Too funny! I actually like that you blog the same way (as I guess) that you would talk. I someone doesn't like your language, why would they follow the blog? Too weird - they have the power to control whether they see that or not - they just can choose not to read it!

You stick with it Sally!

Amanda said...

Seriously? Dude, what kind of friggin idiot not only reads a blog that annoys his or her tender sensibilities, but then emails the author some disjointed missive regarding same.

What a douchenugget.

The rest of your readers and peeps? We've got your back.


Anywhoodle, have an awesome weekend!

Hanlie said...

You are my daily dose of humor and outrage combined... I LOVE your writing! Don't ever change!

Anonymous said...

This is the land of the "Freedom of Speech" but in order to belong to the ELITE class freedom of expression must be done with style. Street language is a big No, No.

Lynder said...

i LOVE you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,
Remember me?
I found your blog completely by accident while trolling the internet on other blog sites. I see you still have a flair for writing and for words. It is hysterical.
Do not worry about those who anonymously explain that polite language is for the "Elite class". Continue to express your sentiments as you see fit. They can go read Emily Post if they don't like it.
Rebecca

Debby said...

omg I just shot Sprite Zero out my nose!

Try Asshat. I stole that from a blog I read. I like it a lot.

Here, let me use it in a sentence for you.

The asshat that wrote you the stupid f'ing emails should shut the f up.

Class dismissed.