Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Correlation Between Losing Weight AND Violent Behavior?


It's 8 o'clock in the morning. I'm already at work. And I'm getting ready.

Ready for what, you're wondering?

I'm getting ready to go to my Weight Watchers meeting / weigh-in.

And let me just tell you this....

I have been a really good girl. I have begrudgingly dragged my ass out of bed WAY TOO EARLY on these HOT freakin mornings to exercise (It sucks. I hate it!). I've made excellent food choices. And I've been following "the rules."

*****I INTERRUPT THIS BLOG POST TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY MOTHER AND MY HUSBAND...BOTH OF WHOM, ON SUNDAY, ENJOYED BIG, FAT, JUICY, BACON CHEESEBURGERS WITH ONION STRAWS AND SWEET POTATO FRIES WHILE I ATE A GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD, DRESSING ON THE SIDE. I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE SO EFFIN PRECIOUS.*****

Now, back to our regularly scheduled blog post...

Yeah. Okay. So, like I was saying...I'm leaving now for Weight Watchers now and let me just say this:

If that muthafuggin scale does not produce a good number for me? You'd better watch the news tonight, Dudes. Cuz y'all are gonna hear about the WORLD'S FIRST PORTUGUESE NINJA who went ballistic at a local WW center and started maiming people with 2-point snack bars. Fo shizzle.

7 comments:

Allan said...

No killing the other convicts please..My 120 pound significant wife likes to polish off a rack of Baby backs, Mac and cheese, corn bread and bottle of Cabernet in front of me while I have a salad at the local award winning bbq joint. Love the thin so much....

Certifiably Fit said...

Good luck with your meeting...hopefully no one gets hurt and you don't get your 15 min of fame on the news LOL!

Always love reading your posts cause you always get me laughing.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I hope that your weigh in goes great and that you don't have to mame anyone. Just in case I will be looking for you on the news.

Ms. Marsha said...

Sending you an award. Love your blog, we laugh with you all the time.
http://tinfoilmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Mitch Herndon said...

OMFG!!!! I'm so glad my wife turned me onto your Blog!!! You are so freaking hilarious!!

Kyle Gershman said...

I just read about this horrible disaster in the Gulf ruining all the tourism, birds, fish and stuff...something about a WW meeting and a Portuguese ninja...was that you?

Anonymous said...

"Cuz y'all are gonna hear about the WORLD'S FIRST PORTUGUESE NINJA who went ballistic at a local WW center and started maiming people with 2-point snack bars. Fo shizzle."
Might be my favorite quote of yours!
-Erin